Greenhouse Retreat

footer6

Sorry, as far as I know the answer is no. On day one they do tours and demonstrations and often have a discount for passes. That's the time to arrange it I think. You could try calling ship's services though..but it costs less on the first day while on the ship.

Edited by MaxThrusters

I called Ships Services to ask about that for our December cruise, and they only offered the 14-day package prior to boarding. The price he quoted was really high, so we passed, as I'd read here that you can sometimes get day passes onboard - though I understand they are limited.

He also told me that they don't offer deals on board, but that I know to be untrue, not only from posters here but from our last cruise when we saw the specials.

On our last cruise the printed handout from the Spa listed the 7 day pass at $249 for a couple. We only paid $149 on departure day onboard. So, it seems to pay to wait. Some people here have reported that the Spa will give you credit in this situation, but I would personally want to wait and get it onboard - just be sure to sign up right after you board, as the number of passes are limited.

Funny story - the Spa often runs "specials" that include a spa treatment and one hour (or more) of access to the Hydro Pool and Thermal loungers. On the day our ship ran it, I happen to be in the Hydro pool by myself.

A lady and spa attendant come in and discuss the pool details. About 2 minutes after the attendant leaves and the lady is just getting into the pool, the spa jets turn off (normal as they run for about 15 minutes and then you have to start them up by pushing a button). They lady turns to me and asks "what does that (jets turning off) mean?". I start to get out of the pool and respond "it means that our free hour is up!". Needless to say, the lady was not too happy!!

I know - I am MEAN, but I just could not help saying it...

DaveOKC

Edited by DaveOKC

Funny story - the Spa often runs "specials" that include a spa treatment and one hour (or more) of access to the Hydro Pool and Thermal loungers. On the day our ship ran it, I happen to be in the Hydro pool by myself.

A lady and spa attendant come in and discuss the pool details. About 2 minutes after the attendant leaves and the lady is just getting into the pool, the spa jets turn off (normal as they run for about 15 minutes and then you have to start them up by pushing a button). They lady turns to me and asks "what does that (jets turning off) mean?". I start to get out of the pool and respond "it means that our free hour is up!". Needless to say, the lady was not too happy!!

I know - I am MEAN, but I just could not help saying it...

HAHA - my DH would do that for sure. How far did you let her go before you told her you were kidding? :)

HAHA - my DH would do that for sure. How far did you let her go before you told her you were kidding? :)

Just about 30 seconds - did not want to get her too upset as she was already getting MAD!

Edited by DaveOKC