SIHOUETTE: Game/Card Room?

jordans mom

We are travelling with friends and we like to play cards. Are there any card rooms on the Silhouette?:):o

On the S-Class Ships they are located in the Central Atrium area... On Silhouette you will find it on Deck 9

Not the quietest of locations. But pretty enough

Cheers!

We are travelling with friends and we like to play cards. Are there any card rooms on the Silhouette?:):o

The "card" room consists of 7 tables in an open atrium on the 9th floor. The music and noise made bridge a true challenge. The sound traveled up and seemed to bounce off the walls.

It is a beautiful ship but not for playing cards.

Edited by ToBe

• 3 weeks later...

NCL Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for NCL

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

Twice a month - I will try to post a PDF for all the ships and cabin information compiled here.

Sorry to bother you, however I can't seem to locate your PDF file on the "sticky" thread you started on the NCL message boards.

• 2 weeks later...
They will very frequently let you play cards in Qsine during the day. Very quiet.

On the just-completed Summit Repo, Qsine was available for board and card games from 9 or 10a until 3p.

It is, in fact, a nice, quiet space for gaming.

Below, DW and I enjoy a friendly game of Caravan.

CaravanQ_Edit_zpsfde2c7f0.jpg

We recently exited the Silhouette and were in cabin 9276, just opposite the card room. Although we never stayed for playing cards, I did not notice that the room was loud, noisy or crowded. Once, I noticed at the hospitality desk on deck 4, that they listed bridge card games from 12-4 in the card room, but never did I see anyone playing bridge (I LOVE bridge). I did notice folks playing mahjong, goe, monopoly and go fish a few times (more mahjong players than anything), but no organized card games (such a pity!). In any event, it is a nice area, typically peaceful, but no organized games of any sort. Most playing seemed to know each other and the game they were playing well. To me, it is such an unwanted change from Princess....but then again, maybe Princess has changed that too.

Edited by Smiles3usa