Please tell me about HELL!

Tinkerkelle

My husband saw something about Hell in Grand Cayman--he is dying to go to send postcards with Hell as the postmark back to his friends. He just thinks it will be so funny. Can anyone tell me how far it is to Hell from the Cruise Port? We have a stingray/snorkeling tour at 1:45. I was hoping to go to Hell the first thing, then have a few minutes at Seven Mile Beach with pickup for Captain Marvin's at the Westin at 7 Mile Beach. We disembark at 10 a.m. Will we have time??? TIA

Yes...you'll have time...but it might just be better to tell everyone that you've been "to Hell"...not much of interest there, except the name!

True Above! Nothing of interest except sending postcards and/or buying something that says "I've Been to HELL!" .... :D

LuLu

For the postcard joke "wish you were here" sent to favourite inlaws, coworkers, neighbours, etc. it's worth the five minute stop, especially if it's something your hubby finds funny. Just talk to one of the taxi drivers...I'm sure that for a few extra bucks they'd swing by and wait while he sends postcards, either on the way to or from the beach. Do up labels with addresses in advance to save time, and it's a really short stop...

Edited by bookbabe

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby and his buddies liked saying they had the coldest beer in Hell and they have pictures to prove it. It's one of those places that you go to once. Been there-done that type of place. But still funny. We went with a mini tour. Walked out of the gated port area. A lady cab driver offered us a tour of the island for 10$ a person. We stopped at the turtle farm , hell , somewhere else I can't remember and the beach. It was fine.

I had been to GC 3 times before my last trip. I decided for the 4th trip, I really wanted to see Hell. It worked perfect for us. The bus we were on dropped all the rest of the people off at one of the popular beaches on 7mile beach. Our group asked the driver if he would bring us to Hell and wait for us before taking us to Cemetery beach. He agreed (for a few extra dollars per person) and we went. It is not a big deal but just one of those things you have to do once. We went to Hell and then went to the Cemetery!