No more Star Wars....

Red84

I want to take a second and thank all you wonderful people for all the help and support during the planning of my Star Wars themed destination wedding....sadly it will no longer be happening....I wish you all luck and happiness in your planning and futures, and I wish you lasting Love and Laughter.

Nicole

After being together for 6 years he drops the bomb that he wants to emulate Kody Brown...so is now courting 2 other woman(who don't know about each other) and has a friends with benefits with a woman he deployed with....I was so crushed...so yeah not that Im bashing on the Poly life but it isn't for me....

After being together for 6 years he drops the bomb that he wants to emulate Kody Brown...so is now courting 2 other woman(who don't know about each other) and has a friends with benefits with a woman he deployed with....I was so crushed...so yeah not that Im bashing on the Poly life but it isn't for me....

That really stinks, but at least you found out before you married him!

Holy Sh#@!... yeah, that's a big nasty bomb to drop when you are planning to marry someone. But, I agree, that it's better to find out now than later. And it sounds like you are probably better off without him. There is a difference between polygamy and being a cheating scumbag. True/successful polygamy requires a lot of honesty and openness... not just a guy sneaking around and sleeping with a bunch of women. If the women don't know what's going on, he's just a cheating bastard.

My heart breaks for you right now. If there is anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by NL2134

Wow. Just wow! There are no words. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this, but there is somebody who will love and cherish you without those kinds "lifestyle expectations" and you will be much happier with them.

Very, VERY true, and it will take time, but when you meet that person, you won't give this guy a second thought. Trust me on that! :o

Have you watched that show? None of the women seem to really love it either. As already posted, it's a heartbreak but better now then after you are married. Best of luck to you.

I just want to take a second and thank all you wonderful people for the words of support. It sucks and Im broken hearted BUT I will survive and move forward I will be jumping on here every now and then to continue talking and helping anyone who wants it. I wish you all long and happy Marriages