What to print? Boarding and luggage tags only?

You really don't NEED any...you can get luggage tags at port...the porters have tons!

As long as you've done the online check in, you don't NEED the paperwork, but that's all you really need to print! The rest of your edocs is info....you should read it, but you don't have to bring it with you.

You will NEED your ID's and money, in some form or fashion!

You really don't NEED any...you can get luggage tags at port...the porters have tons!

As long as you've done the online check in, you don't NEED the paperwork, but that's all you really need to print! The rest of your edocs is info....you should read it, but you don't have to bring it with you.

You will NEED your ID's and money, in some form or fashion!

Thank you... I did do all the online check in so I guess I am all set:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When DH prints it, is bunch of other terms and conditions and all that comes out with the boarding pass and luggage tags. We bring the boarding passes and bring extra tags just in case. Not a problem though if you forget any of it. We also print our insurance coverage info with contact and policy #s.

I too, usually print my luggage tags, and the boarding pass. Only exception, is that if I have any O.B.C., I print the page that shows it, and the amount, just in case it doesn't show up when I board the ship. (Never had it happen to me, but I've heard/read of others who have.) :eek:

"SKY"

I'll print off the billing statement if I have OBC for the cruise.

I too, usually print my luggage tags, and the boarding pass. Only exception, is that if I have any O.B.C., I print the page that shows it, and the amount, just in case it doesn't show up when I board the ship. (Never had it happen to me, but I've heard/read of others who have.) :eek:

"SKY"

Same for us. I print the billing statement if we have OBC and also bring along any other paperwork that shows we have a credit or purchase, like shore excursions pre-paid, bon-voyage purchase receipts, e-gift cards etc. We did have an issue with one sailing where our OBC didn't show up on our folio and it was a pain for Guest Services to e-mail Miami back and forth to get it resolved. Lesson learned; I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it!

It makes life at the port if you have your boarding pass. The Carnival employees that man the doors ask for your boarding pass and ID. If you don't have a boarding pass, then you need to have some other form of proof of the cruise.