Black Tie

BrisbaneGran

we will be on a month segment of Arcadias World Cruise, and I was wondering approx. how many Black Ties there may be per week?

Also.....if the Dress Code for a certain night is "Black Tie".......is that relevant for the whole ship or just the main Dining Room? We are travelling with two other couples and think they may prefer to not carry formal gear.....is there an area to dine on Formal nights, in more casual clothing?

we will be on a month segment of Arcadias World Cruise, and I was wondering approx. how many Black Ties there may be per week?

Also.....if the Dress Code for a certain night is "Black Tie".......is that relevant for the whole ship or just the main Dining Room? We are travelling with two other couples and think they may prefer to not carry formal gear.....is there an area to dine on Formal nights, in more casual clothing?

normally 8 black tie nights plus a similar number of smart-jacket required nights where men are required to wear a jacket, no tie needed.

black Tie and Jacket codes are enforced in the Meridian main dining room, Intermezzo bar, Crows Nest and Ocean Grill. Everywhere else evening casual code applies.

If you wan to dine casual you can use the Belevedere buffet or East cover charge restaurant.

thank you for that.

BrisbaneGran, a tuxedo does not have to be worn, I take a dark suit for Black Tie nights and a Blazer for smart jacket nights. I note you are on Arcadia WC Sector. Did the Arcadia in 2012, WC Sector, Sydney-Southampton and also this year in the Med, no problem with my dark suit, although I must say 90% of the pax on board did wear Tuxedos, but the pax makeup was 90% Brits, with a few of us Colonials on board.

Above all, enjoy.

Edited by NSWP