Make It Stop!!

brn2crz

Time that is....

When I booked my upcoming cruise...I had just returned from 9-14-05 sailing.

A Rhapsody adventure with Ivan:D

My countdown clock was at 366 days:eek: ..

I vowed to be a size 4...have my entire house in perfect order....be packed and ready to go 2 weeks early..etc etc etc....

Look at my countdown..45 days left...This can't be true..Its going to be here in a flash and over even sooner...in 53 days..I will be home:( And I have nothing ready.Also

It will be the first time in a long time,I wont be booking another one on board.

We usually do one in the fall...But the DS started school this year...So this will be the last year we can do that.We have promised DD...stationed at Lakenheath,and then to Okinawa..That we would visit them this next year...

And have othe vacation commitments as well....

I can't believe this is the last one for a while.....

So someone please...help me hold back the clock.!!

You'll find a way. Just start looking for a cheapie and airfare deals. Even a 3, 4, or 5 nighter will satisfy the craving. Inside cabins, maybe to keep it cheap. Airline credit cards for free airfare.

You can do it!!!! :D :D :D

You'll find a way. Just start looking for a cheapie and airfare deals. Even a 3, 4, or 5 nighter will satisfy the craving. Inside cabins, maybe to keep it cheap. Airline credit cards for free airfare.

You can do it!!!! :D :D :D

Inside cabin...Bite your tounge madam...:D

Well...something I didn't think of...(we live 20 min from Galveston,so airfare does not have to be an issue..)

I could do a 4 or 5 nighter with my sister,or a friend...

My sis will be on the Ecstasy the week we are on the Mariner..I will see how she likes it

Gasp...maybe I will give Carnival another try.....Nah...the Splendour should do fine...Where theres a ship..theres a way

Inside cabin...Bite your tounge madam...:D

Well...something I didn't think of...(we live 20 min from Galveston,so airfare does not have to be an issue..)

I could do a 4 or 5 nighter with my sister,or a friend...

My sis will be on the Ecstasy the week we are on the Mariner..I will see how she likes it

Gasp...maybe I will give Carnival another try.....Nah...the Splendour should do fine...Where theres a ship..theres a way

OK, you're beginning to see what I mean.....and, about 3 months after your cruise, that inside cabin won't look so bad, and by this time next year you'll be desperate, and the inside will look like the OS to you..... :D :D :D

Brn2crz:

My count down (piece of paper - computer challenged :o) thingy show only 43 days. It's already too late to count today and we leave on the 1st of Oct for Orlando! I don't have all my eggs in the basket yet either!!

:rolleyes: Let's get busy - See ya on the Mariner - If I can find ya b4 the end of the cruise!

This can't be true..Its going to be here in a flash and over even sooner...in 53 days..I will be home:(

That means in 53 days I will be sailing!!:D

Amazing how time flies. We booked our cruise July 2004, hard to believe it's almost here and I have soooooo much to do before we leave.

Have a nice cruise and take good care of the ship. ;)

I hope this gets posted because the one I just typed and sent got chewed up in cyberspace.

Brn3crz, this is so freaky. Just yesterday after reading one of your posts I thought back to when I first met you in here 7 months ago. Your countdown clock was at approx 200 days. I came in asking questions about my July Rhapsody cruise and I thought.. gee how IS she ever going to be able to wait? Well it's almost here.

This is just going to be a short hiatus for you. Cruising is in your blood. In no time at all you will have your countdown clock working again! For now, just concentrate on creating wonderful new memories until you can recreate them on your next cruise. And, I bet there will be one sooner than you think!

Living so close to Galveston, wow, you've got it made. All you need are a few free days and a nice last minute deal!!! Think of the rest of us who live hours/days away from cruise ports... ahhh but it's all so worth it!!!

Good luck in hunting...

Archived