Pride Upcoming Drydock

Luvtoeat

Booked a cruise on the Pride for January with the pack and play promotion and saw some comments that it will be having some upgrades in the next month. Does anyone know what will be getting upgraded? We had not planned on the cruise since we were just on the Liberty in August but these deals are to good to pass up.

Our first cruise on the Pride is 2 weeks after the upgrades. Cannot wait..:)

Pride goes into dry dock next month for 2.0 upgrades, here's a list of those.

To be implemented during 10/19/14-11/09/14 Dry-Dock

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· Hasbro, The Game Show

· Playlist Productions

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· RedFrog Rum Bar

· The Library Bar

· Cherry on Top

It is supposedly also getting the movie screen. I was on the Pride in September and during the q&a with the CD, George Roberts, he confirmed it.

Wow, John Heald has said over and over again in many posts that the spirit class ships cannot have the giant outdoor screen based on how the ships were built. I guess he was wrong since the CD on the pride confirmed the outdoor screen... I am glad they can now put one in...

Wow, John Heald has said over and over again in many posts that the spirit class ships cannot have the giant outdoor screen based on how the ships were built. I guess he was wrong since the CD on the pride confirmed the outdoor screen... I am glad they can now put one in...

I remember seeing that that's why I was surprised when the CD said it. Someone who was on the behind the fun tour last week posted either here or elsewhere online (can't remember) that the captain confirmed it as well.

WONDERFUL...

How did you like the Pride?

I had a really relaxing cruise. Any issues that I had with the ship are being addressed in dry dock. Let's just say it needs some TLC in certain areas. David's Steakhouse was excellent, be sure to visit if you can!

Well I guess they figured it out! It will be a nice addition.

Movie screen would be awesome...:)

Anyone know where the Pride is going for dry dock? Would love to see some "as it happens" updates. We are booked for April next year when she comes back to Baltimore. Can't wait!

Freeport