Xpress pass

capegirl

Please can someone advise. We are a married couple soon to be cruising on Azamara. I have completed all the relevant information for online check in. However when I print the pass although it is in both names the section where you sign is only in one name. Is this correct?:confused:

Please can someone advise. We are a married couple soon to be cruising on Azamara. I have completed all the relevant information for online check in. However when I print the pass although it is in both names the section where you sign is only in one name. Is this correct?:confused:

Hi Capegirl,

I havent sailed on Azamara in a while, but I believe they only ask for 1 signature if you are both using the same credit card. On Celebrity (which uses the same system), I've seen a second signature added to the Xpress pass, when different credit cards were entered for each guest.

As long as all sections are reported as complete, and the document printed successfully, you should be fine. I hope this is helpful, and have a wonderful cruise !

Yes this is correct - no problems!

Enjoy your cruise

• 1 year later...

Have also a question about the xpress passes.

When I open it I can't save it to my computor for printing later. I haven't access to a printer when I'm on line and I cant select "print to a file" either....

Wonder why they don't convert the xpress pass to a PDF as they do with the edocs? Would be much easier to handle.

Have tried to copy paste but the result isn't good, as the layout is done in a table format that looks horrible. Not sure that it will be accepted...

Has anyone any ideas?

Have also a question about the xpress passes.

When I open it I can't save it to my computor for printing later. I haven't access to a printer when I'm on line and I cant select "print to a file" either....

Wonder why they don't convert the xpress pass to a PDF as they do with the edocs? Would be much easier to handle.

Have tried to copy paste but the result isn't good, as the layout is done in a table format that looks horrible. Not sure that it will be accepted...

Has anyone any ideas?

Do you have the option to print to PDF? That should work.

If you don't have the option, you can install PDF995 (free: http://www.pdf995.com ) or something similar.

There are no option to print to PDF, or save.... nothing. :mad: Except printing when I'm online which I can't...

If you are using a browser (chrome-opera-firefox), there is a print option uder the file menu.

If you go there to print-often there is an option to change to "Save to pdf"

Oh now I see you are not online--but how are you seeing the Express pass if you are not online?

Edited by leo178

If you are using a browser (chrome-opera-firefox), there is a print option uder the file menu.

If you go there to print-often there is an option to change to "Save to pdf"

Oh now I see you are not online--but how are you seeing the Express pass if you are not online?

Thanks!!! When I changed from IE to Chrome I could save it!! :) And you saved my day....