Question about docs ready to print. Will they change if you add in a reservation?

Gayle V

Well we sail one month from today. Our on line documents are ready to print, (and I finally found them and figured out how to do that.) But in the section of excursion confirmations, they are missing two of our most recently booked excursions.

So, I called Royal, and talked to one of their representatives. She assures me that we are indeed booked on those two excursions. When asked about them not showing, she just keeps saying they might not show up, because we booked them at a different day from the others.

But all the excursions were booked on separate days, even adding in an extra person on another day, And they show, so that doesn't seem to be a realistic explanation. She doesn't seem to be able to understand my desire to have ALL of our other excursions listed on the docs.

So here's my question, (The Royal Caribbean phone rep did not seem able to answer either yes or no to this. ) :

Do the docs ever change, once they are available for printing? Will those excursions show up later. Have you ever added in an excursion or spa treatment, or specialty restaurant, after they were available for printing, and then had that new confirmation show up on the documents page. (I will print them now, if there's no chance of them showing, or I will wait till later, if it's likely for them to show.)

Edited by Gayle V

I'm glad you asked because I was wondering the same thing...we have an excursion and restaurant reservation showing on ours and we will be adding another excursion shortly. I know they have the info, but it's good to have it in the docs

Well we sail one month from today. Our on line documents are ready to print, (and I finally found them and figured out how to do that.) But in the section of excursion confirmations, they are missing two of our most recently booked excursions.

So, I called Royal, and talked to one of their representatives. She assures me that we are indeed booked on those two excursions. When asked about them not showing, she just keeps saying they might not show up, because we booked them at a different day from the others.

But all the excursions were booked on separate days, even adding in an extra person on another day, And they show, so that doesn't seem to be a realistic explanation. She doesn't seem to be able to understand my desire to have ALL of our other excursions listed on the docs.

So here's my question, (The Royal Caribbean phone rep did not seem able to answer either yes or no to this. ) :

Do the docs ever change, once they are available for printing? Will those excursions show up later. Have you ever added in an excursion or spa treatment, or specialty restaurant, after they were available for printing, and then had that new confirmation show up on the documents page. (I will print them now, if there's no chance of them showing, or I will wait till later, if it's likely for them to show.)

And it's "simple" now. Should get real interesting when DD is implemented on multiple ships and they add millions of dining reservations :D

...Do the docs ever change, once they are available for printing? Will those excursions show up later. Have you ever added in an excursion or spa treatment, or specialty restaurant, after they were available for printing, and then had that new confirmation show up on the documents page. (I will print them now, if there's no chance of them showing, or I will wait till later, if it's likely for them to show.)

The docs don't change automatically. However, if you call whoever booked your cruise, you can request the docs be re-issued.

The docs don't change automatically. However, if you call whoever booked your cruise, you can request the docs be re-issued.

Thank you clarea. I will try that. I know I'm being OCD, but I will feel much better with all my excursions listed.

Hi Clarea, Just saying thanks again. I did as you suggested, and now have all my excursions listed. All set to board that ship.

Hi Clarea, Just saying thanks again. I did as you suggested, and now have all my excursions listed. All set to board that ship.

Thanks for reporting back. It's always nice to get confirmation that some Royal policy is still working as we expected.:)