Platinum gifts

graciekitty

They are giving out a toiletry bag. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but if you don't like your gift you can go down to the guest services and ask if they have anything else to trade, if they have it they will gladly give you.

Edited by cruiseelady

Anyone on the Inspiration lately? Wonder if it is still the coffee set? If anyone has been on in the last few weeks and got the platinum gift could you let me know? Doesn't really matter....I am cruising no matter what.....just curious!

Disembarked Sunday, October 5th from the Pride. We received the blue coffee mugs. Guest Services said to come back in the morning when a supervisor was on duty. I forgot so when we got home I gave the mugs to my daughter and son-in-law. Not sure if they kept them or not. It's a nice gift but not one my husband and I could use. Our favorite Platinum gift was the Carnival Cooler Bag..........:)

Disembarked Sunday, October 5th from the Pride. We received the blue coffee mugs. Guest Services said to come back in the morning when a supervisor was on duty. I forgot so when we got home I gave the mugs to my daughter and son-in-law. Not sure if they kept them or not. It's a nice gift but not one my husband and I could use. Our favorite Platinum gift was the Carnival Cooler Bag..........:)

I traded mine for a carnival sling bagl last month on the inspiration ImageUploadedByForums1412986394.615498.jpg.29563b71f36754680124916ce23bade2.jpg

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Edited by ccruisequeen