Soda price question, please.

live2cruise2222

Thank you guys, sounds like it is worth it for us! :D

Roughly 2 is breakeven, 3 a profit, but the convienience of getting a fresh soda whenever you want is worth the cost. Top tip. Use the plastic NCL cup around the pool, but in the bars/resturants just ask for what you want and they give it to you in a proper glass, ice, lemon etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand they give you a cup, do you fill it yourself at refill stations around the ship? Is it the coke machine where you pick from lots of different flavours? Also, if you don't use the cup, do you have a sticker on your cruise card or how does it work? Is there a different price for children?

do all guest have to get the soda package, my girlfriend is a health nut and doesn't drink soda ever

Everyone in the cabin has to purchase. I don't drink soda, but since the rest of my family does, I use it to drink club soda.

I understand they give you a cup, do you fill it yourself at refill stations around the ship? Is it the coke machine where you pick from lots of different flavours? Also, if you don't use the cup, do you have a sticker on your cruise card or how does it work? Is there a different price for children?

No refill stations. Yes, sticker on your card. Yes, lower price for children.

Everyone in the cabin has to purchase. I don't drink soda, but since the rest of my family does, I use it to drink club soda.

Everyone in a cabin does not have to purchase the card, that's only if you are getting the UBP (all adults have to buy the UBP and any minors have to buy the soda card). If someone on board said that and made everyone in your party purchase the card they were mistaken.

If you purchase the soda plan before boarding....all in the cabin must buy it....but if you buy onboard...you can purchase for only one.

If you like coke products(soda) you can bring your own on board. We always do, but we live close to port, so all it evolves is putting a luggage tag on a case, and handing it to the porter.

Safe sailing

If you purchase the soda plan before boarding....all in the cabin must buy it....but if you buy onboard...you can purchase for only one.

Safe sailing

This is correct. I bought the soda plan upon boarding, as it would have been wasted on the others in my cabin. I thought lugging the cup around would be a pain, but found it to be okay. They also honored the sticker in the specialty restaurants!

If you like coke products(soda) you can bring your own on board. We always do, but we live close to port, so all it evolves is putting a luggage tag on a case, and handing it to the porter.

Safe sailing

Sounds like more of a programming glitch than policy. When we bought excursions for example we could get a different excursion for all, not sure why it can't be that way for the soda card.

Sounds like more of a programming glitch than policy. When we bought excursions for example we could get a different excursion for all, not sure why it can't be that way for the soda card.

They're probably trying to prevent sharing?