Holiday Inn - POM - Mineral Water & Wine

dizkid

Can any tell me how close a store might be to the Holiday Inn - Port of Miami for buying mineral water, such as S.Pellegrino or Perrier? Not looking for sparkling water, it must be the type that has minerals in it.

Also, how about a store for buying wine near the hotel?

We won't have a car, so walking distance within a mile or so would be the limit. Otherwise, we'll have to taxi it.

Tks

A couple of doors down from the hotel is a CVS.

They have wine for sure.

Not sure if they have perrier or pelligrino but you could just call them.

786-838-0316

If they don't carry it (I think they have perrier) you could go to Publix Grocery which is about a 20 minute walk from the hotel.

Keith

Agree with previous poster. A short walk away is CVS. It is a big store with a big variety of things for sale that you might want last minute before a cruise. I too do not remember if they carry mineral water such as Pellegrino, but I would be surprised if you could not at least get Perrier there. The variety of wines is not really in the league of a connoisseur's taste, but I found some very acceptable and palatable wine to take on my cruise. Have a great cruise.:)

and the price will not be much less than you'll see on the boat .... plus your carry effort

My experience here . . .

BUT

if it makes you feel good . . .

I pay $2 for it at the 7/11. I would bet it is closer to $5 on the ship.

Logic tells me that the water and wine will be lots cheaper than on the ship as it would be lots cheaper than a land based restaurant. Given that the CVS is within a minute walk from the hotel it's pretty easy for the OP to pick up these items.

Keith

A big thanks to all who posted. I did see the CVS on Google earth, so I know that's doable.

Keith, can you give me the address of the Publix so I can map it out?

My DW needs the mineral water for digestive reasons. Regular bottled water (spring, sparkling) does not work.

Paul/Brigitte

Paul/Brigitte the CVS is literally less than 30 second from the Holiday Inn.

Again, I would just call CVS and they can tell you what they carry in terms of water.

This is the address for Publix:

134 SW 13th St

Miami, FL 33130-4211

Keith

Paul/Brigitte the CVS is literally less than 30 second from the Holiday Inn.

Again, I would just call CVS and they can tell you what they carry in terms of water.

This is the address for Publix:

134 SW 13th St

Miami, FL 33130-4211

Keith

I'll put it on my "to do" list!

Thanks again Keith for the info and help!

I can tell you for sure that the CVS down the street from the Holiday Inn Port of Miami has San Pelligrino and Wine. I have bought both there. At least when we were there they did! That is actually quite a large CVS and has almost anything you could need!

I can tell you for sure that the CVS down the street from the Holiday Inn Port of Miami has San Pelligrino and Wine. I have bought both there. At least when we were there they did! That is actually quite a large CVS and has almost anything you could need!

That is indeed good news. Thanks for the input!

P/B

Edited by dizkid
spelling!