free beverage package

weenie2

Here is where it shows on mine.

Go into My Celebrity then once on the reservations page click Manage reservation. That will take you to the My Cruise Summary page. Once there click Order History on the right. It shows up as "Wave Promo - Classic Package"

Hope this helps.

Duane

Hi Duane,:) thank you for that information. I had no idea when you

click on that link the bev package promo shows up! You learn something

new every day on here!:D

The " Free drink packages" offered just now in the UK certainly look built into the price that's for sure. £2100 pp for a weeks Carribbean cruise with flights and a hotel for 3 nights. I could book a 14 night cruise with 3 nights in Miami and flights organising it myself this November for less than that.

Here is where it shows on mine.

Go into My Celebrity then once on the reservations page click Manage reservation. That will take you to the My Cruise Summary page. Once there click Order History on the right. It shows up as "Wave Promo - Classic Package"

Hope this helps.

Duane

Wow. Thank you so much!! I had no idea the beverage packages showed up there!

On your reservation homepage there is an "Order History" link, if you select that, the beverage package should be listed as "Wave Promo". That is how we managed to find it under our pending reservations. Good luck!

Just as an FYI to everyone, this isn't fool proof either. I have multiple cruises booked all through Celebrity directly and for all of the cruises I have an invoice from Celebrity showing the beverage package wave promo. For all cruises booked between now and April 2015 the Wave Promo shows under order history, but for my Nov 2015, Jan 2016 and April 2016 cruises nothing shows under order history. Maybe there is a timeline before it to shows up there. These were all booked back when the new season opened and then 123 Go added as soon as it applied up to April 2016, so they have had lots of time to add it.

When you can see the Wave Promo under order history does it show Beverage Packages (1) if both peeps in the cabin have it or does it show Beverage Packages (2)? (which would seem to be correct). I ask because this has only just shown up under order history (thanks for the tip) for cruise Nov 2015, although I have been able to view the reservation for 3-4 weeks (booked beginning August and was wondering what was going on 'till I came on here and found all the posts re website glitchs) and it shows Beverage Packages (1) when my invoice from TA clearly shows we both have it.

Re website - I spent my career in IT, started programming 1966 when almost no-one knew that computers existed, let alone what they did:D

I got made redundant 1994 so was pre website days, but I was in on the early days of putting screens, and therefore the system, onto desks of end users. If we had ever handed the user such an inadequately tested system heads would have rolled:eek:

When you can see the Wave Promo under order history does it show Beverage Packages (1) if both peeps in the cabin have it or does it show Beverage Packages (2)? (which would seem to be correct). I ask because this has only just shown up under order history (thanks for the tip) for cruise Nov 2015, although I have been able to view the reservation for 3-4 weeks (booked beginning August and was wondering what was going on 'till I came on here and found all the posts re website glitchs) and it shows Beverage Packages (1) when my invoice from TA clearly shows we both have it.

Re website - I spent my career in IT, started programming 1966 when almost no-one knew that computers existed, let alone what they did:D

I got made redundant 1994 so was pre website days, but I was in on the early days of putting screens, and therefore the system, onto desks of end users. If we had ever handed the user such an inadequately tested system heads would have rolled:eek:

1st paragraph: yes.

Rest of post, I totally agree.

Hello

We are booked on Century in just over a week, and I fear I will be subject to a mob attack if there is a problem:eek:

Okie dokie weenie:eek:

Lots n lots of great info here that has helped others. But has it helped you? A mob attack would not be good, a a mob happy dance would be just the ticket!

Let us know if you got it figured out.

:

Hang in there. Had same experience for a few months (Bev package for only 1 and my husband's name.) But one day, I think after final payment, that magically changed to 2, and both our names now are listed for our December cruise.

Go figure.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

Hang in there. Had same experience for a few months (Bev package for only 1 and my husband's name.) But one day, I think after final payment, that magically changed to 2, and both our names now are listed for our December cruise.

Go figure.

Thanks Chris and blindrid, I just went and looked again and this time had the sense to click Order History, which I didn't before:mad: Both names listed with Classic Package. Will be upgrading after final payment:D

Current problem is booking and paying for an excursion! Can put it in cart, go to check out, fill in card details but there is no button to submit payment:confused:

Previously cruised Infinity Feb 2013 and had no problems at all with the website in lead up to that.

Edited by Killington

I'm not sure the answer to this, the only cruises of mine that show under order history are the more current cruises and I have upgraded them all to premium. Mine do show (2) as beverage packages, but I'm wondering if that is because there are now two items under that section, ie the Wave Promo and below that "Classic to Premium Upgrade". But, if I click on order details under Wave Promo - Classic Promo it shows both me and my husband's names. Sorry, I can't be more help.

My beverage packages for my Nov 2015 cruise don't show up under order history at all yet.

Thanking you all for your input and suggestions. I did follow your instructions, and the free beverage package is definitely NOT listed at Celebrity, so I have emailed them to fix.

We booked through cruise.com, who have confirmed the package, but just to be sure.....

Many thanks

:)

I'm not sure the answer to this, the only cruises of mine that show under order history are the more current cruises and I have upgraded them all to premium. Mine do show (2) as beverage packages, but I'm wondering if that is because there are now two items under that section, ie the Wave Promo and below that "Classic to Premium Upgrade". But, if I click on order details under Wave Promo - Classic Promo it shows both me and my husband's names. Sorry, I can't be more help.

My beverage packages for my Nov 2015 cruise don't show up under order history at all yet.

Thanks, I have now found that if I click Order History then View Details both our names are there, but under Beverage Packages (1) which I guess proves that your (2) is indeed because you have 2 items - the Classic and the upgrade.

Edited by Killington

Thanks, I have now found that if I click Order History then View Details both our names are there, but under Beverage Packages (1) which I guess proves that your (2) is indeed because you have 2 items - the Classic and the upgrade.

Isn't that a lot of brain damage to find?

The " Free drink packages" offered just now in the UK certainly look built into the price that's for sure. £2100 pp for a weeks Carribbean cruise with flights and a hotel for 3 nights. I could book a 14 night cruise with 3 nights in Miami and flights organising it myself this November for less than that.

That's a function of demand, not free drinks. Now I am not naive saying we don't pay something but not to the extent of your example. We organize everything ourselves, granted not UK