Booking Gone

FTLCruiseGal

Anyone have their booking disappear from your Cruise Manager? My trip is two weeks out and it is no longer there. Was there yesterday, gone today.

Every time I want to 'manage my booking' I have to re submit the info to view it. It used to remain and just pop up but never since they 'improved' their site.

On a good note it does appear as soon as I put in the necessary info. Just always hit submit never hit 'save to profile' or you have to do it again. :cool:

Edited by Bookbug53

I would imagine you just have to log back in. I would clear my cookies on my browser and then restart my browser, log back in and have my fingers crossed it's back. If it's not I'd be on the phone as quickly as I could dial Carnival to see what the heck is going on.

I tried both of these -- still not showing. I spoke with the person I am traveling with, and the booking is on her cruise manager. I guess we're okay.

Good! That would freak me out. One cruise I logged on the morning of sailing and it said I had no upcoming cruises. After freaking out, I found out that happens on the day of cruise. But my heart sank. So I know how it would make you panic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Still not showing up, so I contacted my PVP. She sent me a link, and I went in using my ipad, and was able to enter the information and the cruise was there. Huge sigh of relief! Went in today using my computer, not there. I even used the link that my PVP sent me. Nothing. I am just going to have the person that I am traveling with keep checking to make sure we are fine.

Still not showing up, so I contacted my PVP. She sent me a link, and I went in using my ipad, and was able to enter the information and the cruise was there. Huge sigh of relief! Went in today using my computer, not there. I even used the link that my PVP sent me. Nothing. I am just going to have the person that I am traveling with keep checking to make sure we are fine.

Or, if you're that worried use your Ipad.