Carnival freedom

justin1830

I'm sure you'll have a great time. The Freedom seems to have pretty good reviews. There are lots of websites that can help you find a hotel. People in your roll call may have shared ideas too. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm going on the freedom on Oct 26th how is that ship it's leaving out of fort lauderdale still trying to find a hotel the night before so stressful

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Check airbnb.com you'll find very reasonable rooms available. We're staying in a nice little place for $88.00 two blocks from the beach and about 4 miles to the port.

I'm going on the freedom on Oct 26th how is that ship it's leaving out of fort lauderdale still trying to find a hotel the night before so stressful

The Doubletree Suites by Hilton Gallery One is available on LMTclub for only 98 plus tax. You can join the club for free by doing a google search. It's a highly rated hotel right on the waterway that goes for well over 200+ a night in the high season.

I cruised on Freedom last month, and it was wonderful. It's fresh out of drydock with the 2.0 upgrades. Try the Hilton on the Marina in Fort Lauderdale. That is the closest hotel to the port and just a short taxi ride from the airport. They have a nice pool with a tiki bar between the pool and the marina. I always stay there pre-cruise in Fort Lauderdale. Also try 15th Street Fisheries for supper. It is a very short taxi ride from the hotel and they have great seafood at good prices and a nice bar area in their downstairs area.

Have a great cruise on Freedom!

Just got off the Freedom last month. Third time on her and another cruise booked on her for November. She is my favorite ship! As far as a hotel, all I can say is good luck! We always stay at Hyatt Pier 66, but it is booked for my date. And for whatever reason most of the hotels around the pier had no vacancys for the date I needed. (November 8th). Finally found a room at Hyatt House on 18th st. Have no idea what it is like, but it looked nice. They only had 2 rooms left. I'm sure you will enjoy the Freedom!!