Question - Last Minute Cruise on Allure

barb3246

Hello. I am looking at booking a cruise on the Allure on Nov 16 - will I still be able to book reservations for all the various shows onboard or are they pretty much already taken? Also, would I be able to get decent dining times? We would like to do My Time Dining, and we usually like make reservations for between 6:30 - 7:30. :confused:

If you find the shows booked, you can go to Studio B as soon as you board. Royal holds back a percentage of spots from online booking, and will help you book shows onboard on embarkation day in Studio B.

When I went April 2013 we did not book any of the shows before boarding and had no issues. We also did my time dining and would just go that day and book our reservations. I think we usualy did around 7/7:30. We waited until eahc day to book so that we would know what we planned on doing that day and when would be the best time. I dont think that you would have too much of an issue getting into what you want to. The comedy show was actually that most difficult as the comedy club is a rather small venue for the amount of people on the ship.

Of course, the online show reservation was closed.

I just called the main Royal Caribbean number and they were able to book all the shows for me over the phone....with the exception of the comedy club.

We do have a suite so they said the concierge could probably book that for us when we board.

Seems that a lot of people get into the shows by getting in the standby waiting lines but I do not want to waste the time. Also we do early dining & most of the shows we booked were 7:30 or 8 so I would not want to mss the end of dinner for standby.