Premium package wines btg.

hammo

I have read the post & link from SloopJohnB ( thankyou very much for that ) but that was from 2012 I think -- just looking for the new list after the price rises.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has this .:)

There are a couple lists floating around these boards from last May.

Post #9 in the following link has a list, but note that this was from a sailing out of Southampton so the prices were increased to include the gratuity which is why the indicated package limits are higher than the normal limits: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44321241&&

There is also a list from the MDR on this thread in post #7: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2042016

You should look at these lists as being representative as the actual selection seems to change a little from cruise to cruise.

Edited by Lsimon

You should look at these lists as being representative as the actual selection seems to change a little from cruise to cruise.

This. There is no way to be sure what wines are available (classic or premium) until you are on the ship. And even then, sometimes they do run out of a certain type.

We upgraded our paid for classic akcohol package once. We won't do it again as we found the wine selection to be fine on the Classic package.

Thankyou LSimom and JKGourmet for the replies , much appreciated. I thought it would be easier to find out the range of wines included now after several that I did enjoy previously have been placed above the $13 limit - Dry Creek Zinfandel etc .... I guess we wait till we board or maybe someone has photographed a current list . Our next 2 cruises are on Reflection and Solstice. Anyway , thanks again .