Wine Package query

DYKWIA

Hi ,

Couple of queries regarding the wine package.

(1) is the basic package for 6 bottles - I can't see it mentioned anywhere?

(2) My wife doesn't drink so it would only be drinking, Can the wine only be taken in the MDR or can you say have one or more bottle behind a bar outside the MDR or in your room?

(3) If the wine is delivered to your stateroom, is it subject to $25 corkage if you take it to the MDR?

1 - The base prices are for three bottles. They also have options for 5 or 7 bottles.

2 - You can have the wine bottles taken to the dining room or enjoy in your cabin. I'd think you could at a regular bar but not sure about leaving it there - ask on board if no one else here can reply to this.

3 - There is no corkage fee at any location for bottles purchased through the cruise line. They only charge corkage fee for bottles brought on board with you on embarkation day which were bought off the ship. Even then there is no fee if you drink these in your cabin.

On board the Classic Package is for 3, 5 or 7 bottles (0.75litre) and costs $109,$179 and $249 respectively. The Premium package is the same but costs are $149, $219 and $299.

15% gratuity is added to all the packages. You can leave a part bottle in the restaurant or tell them to deliver it to a specialty restaurant for the next night or your cabin. As I said previously you can pre-order ahead of your cruise from Celebrity Gifts and you will save the 15% uplift. Also although the selection of Red /White wine is rather narrow they are cheaper than the same bottle if you buy aboard.