My two cents of SEA Grape

sparky1964

I recently spent the day at sea grape on 7 mile beach.We rented two chairs and an umbrella for $20. We caught the city bus there and back to cruise port for $5 per person.The crowd wasn't bad as we were the only ship in port. I paid $20 for a bucket of 5 caybrews from Calico Jack's. We also had lunch there . There were some people snorkeling and they said there were lots of fish. It was a good beach day with lots of sun and clear water. we were originally going to the Royal Palms, but ended up here.

I heard somewhere that the food was expensive around there. Can I ask what you got and how much the damage was?

I have looked on Calico Jacks trip advisor page and there are pictures of the menus. Not sure how old the photos are, however looks like the food ranges from $8-$15. Any other information would be great!!

I recently spent the day at sea grape on 7 mile beach.We rented two chairs and an umbrella for $20. We caught the city bus there and back to cruise port for $5 per person.The crowd wasn't bad as we were the only ship in port. I paid $20 for a bucket of 5 caybrews from Calico Jack's. We also had lunch there . There were some people snorkeling and they said there were lots of fish. It was a good beach day with lots of sun and clear water. we were originally going to the Royal Palms, but ended up here.

Do they accept USD or do you have to pay in Cayman Dollars? I have read that the menu is in Cayman Dollars.

• 1 month later...

The menu is in Cayman dollars. They give you the total price in USD at the end and you can pay in USD.

We were just there last week and two cheeseburgers with fries, two daiquiri type drinks, and two beers was $72 USD. They did include a tip in that price.

Although not "cheap," it is one of our favorite places. However, it has grown well beyond the cute beach bar "shack" it was 10 years ago.

Enjoy. :)