Nativeway Tours??

Sarapdot

Hello! My husband and I will be on the Rhapsody in Nov. going to Grand Cayman. We are considering doint the Nativeway Stingray/Island Tour. It is 4hrs long and takes you to swim with the stingrays, rum factory, turtle farm and something else, can't remember? Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has taken this tour before and what your thoughts were on it?

We have gone to Stingray City and Coral Gardens twice now with Nativeway and highly recommend them. We have never done the entire Island Tour. I'd just recommend doing the two snorkeling spots. That's enough excitement for the day. :)

Snorkeling Charters (general tour) sport_i2lft.gif

Morning and Afternoon Tours Available...

Advanced Reservations Recommended.

Price: $30 per person

Cruise ship tours includes a 2-1/2 hour snorkeling trip to Stingray City Sandbar and Coral Gardens . The all-inclusive price also includes free rental of snorkeling gear, refreshments, and shuttle to the Cayman Islands Yacht Club. Passengers may choose to be dropped off at the cruise ship terminal or at Seven- Mile Beach. If you choose to be dropped off at the beach, you can stay as long as you wish and taxi back to the cruise terminal ($3/person).

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/shiptours.html

I posted this exact same question earlier and not too many have responded except to say that Native way is great! This is a new tour for them so I'm not surprised there aren't many reports yet.

As for the Turtle Farm we have done it twice with different people with us and if you have children, it's awesome. I guess I understand why people would say that it seems sad because they are captive but you have to remember they are there to protect the species which would be extinct without this preservation.

I personally enjoyed the Turtle farm on both occasions!

I will be able to tell you what the tour is like as we sail in September. :D

I just booked with Nativeway for the 3rd time. They are wonderful. Spent much time talking to the support staff. They are a bundle of information about the island, history, and etc. They earned their extra large tip. Be sure to ask them to catcha ray so you can hold it. Take a water camera and be sure to take the time to feed the rays.

kenlorjus

Archived