Aft or ocean suite

jag.wsfd

When I checked today there was only one Ocean Suite listed as open on the Freedom. Two days ago there was a sweet upsell offer, but that was over by evening. The pricing seems to change daily. Check it regularly, you might catch one of those deals. You never know when Carnival might be holding some of those cabins back.

Jim

I received an up sell offer a few days ago for a jr suite for $390. I declined. Now there are 2 ocean suites available. It also is $390. I've never had a suite or aft balcony. I've read good things about both. Just can't decide which to go with if I decide to upgrade.

I received an up sell offer a few days ago for a jr suite for $390. I declined. Now there are 2 ocean suites available. It also is $390. I've never had a suite or aft balcony. I've read good things about both. Just can't decide which to go with if I decide to upgrade.

Have had both. I think it comes down to what you prefer more. What's more important, room quality or balcony size/placement. I love those aft wraps, but DW prefers a better room. Which is why we're in an OS this cruise. If I had my choice I'd be watching the wake from the back of the ship.

Jim

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk