Diamond Drink Vouchers Can you Use them in Theaters?

Since some of the shows we have reservations for on Allure in November we were wondering if you could order drinks in the theaters using the Diamond Drink Vouchers since some of the shows are during the Diamond Evening Event?

Since some of the shows we have reservations for on Allure in November we were wondering if you could order drinks in the theaters using the Diamond Drink Vouchers since some of the shows are during the Diamond Evening Event?

Yes.

Keep an eye on the time though. Just off the Vision, and rushed to the theater after dinner,

got to my seat at 8:20 and only had two servers working the theater. When I finally got their attention, it was almost 8:40, and she wouldn't accept the Diamond loaded coupon because it was after 8:30. Tried to convince her but she wasn't interested in helping me. Had I known it would take that long and they wouldn't honor it, I would have made sure I stopped at a bar on the way. Just assumed I wouldn't have had a problem after seeing some posts here. No problem, just bought a glass after the show, but I was a little frustrated.