White bay cruise terminal

timbom

Good map, as mentioned on the map 'Access via James Craig road':D

Yep this is the hint "access" via James Craig Road, the terminal is located in a compound with "restricted" and "keep out" signs on the front of it which is almost enough to convince you are going the wrong way, but don't fret and keep going :eek:

You just follow the White Bay cruise terminal signs to get to it and once you enter the vicinity of the terminal you follow a long windy road around for what seems like 10 minutes until you actually reach the terminal :D :p

Taxis must love White Bay as I reckon it must be $5-10 on the fare just going up its driveway ;)

Yep this is the hint "access" via James Craig Road, the terminal is located in a compound with "restricted" and "keep out" signs on the front of it which is almost enough to convince you are going the wrong way, but don't fret and keep going :eek:

You just follow the White Bay cruise terminal signs to get to it and once you enter the vicinity of the terminal you follow a long windy road around for what seems like 10 minutes until you actually reach the terminal :D :p

Taxis must love White Bay as I reckon it must be $5-10 on the fare just going up its driveway ;)

Yes, and with traffic over the ANZAC bridge and in the city, the cab fare can add up quickly.:eek:

And it all says access via James Craig Road, because that's the road you need to turn onto when you come off the bridge. f they said Roberts St or Sommerville, most people would never find it.

And some of the cabbies, pretend they can't find it for about $5 worth.:eek:

And some of the cabbies, pretend they can't find it for about $5 worth.:eek:

Only $5 I had one once who couldn't find the Ent Cent from York Street wanted to sit for 5 mins, with the metre running, while he worked it out.

I suspect Sydney cabbies might be the worst in the world.