Potential noise with an upgrade

kugamuga

I was just given an upgrade on the Epic from Mini suite 9095 to Mini family suite 14044 which is near the Recess Kids area. Has anyone sailed in or near the 14044? I am concerned about the noise factor. Not so much during the day but more so in the late evening. I have the same question about the noise if I moved to a Spa Mini Suite under the H2O side of deck 14.:cool:

I was just given an upgrade on the Epic from Mini suite 9095 to Mini family suite 14044 which is near the Recess Kids area. Has anyone sailed in or near the 14044? I am concerned about the noise factor. Not so much during the day but more so in the late evening. I have the same question about the noise if I moved to a Spa Mini Suite under the H2O side of deck 14.:cool:

Won't be a problem at all. The entrance to the kids club is from where the lifts are, so nobody will be walking past your room to get there. In fact, as there are only a few rooms past yours it will probably be extremely quiet.

You won't hear anything directly from inside the kids club itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Won't be a problem at all. The entrance to the kids club is from where the lifts are, so nobody will be walking past your room to get there. In fact, as there are only a few rooms past yours it will probably be extremely quiet.

You won't hear anything directly from inside the kids club itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Your screen name sounds familiar. Were you on the Epic out of Barcelona in June of 2013

Yep. I organized the M & G. That is why I recognized the name.

We had a wonderful time inspite of the cold weather but we were disappointed because we couldn't dock in Florence

That's odd, the second part of your message didn't show up on my phone.

I'd forgotten about not being able to dock for Florence. It was quite windy all week wasn't it?

Glad you're having another trip on the Epic. I think it's a great ship. Reluctantly, we're having a year next year without an Epic trip, but I'm sure we'll be back in 2016.