Disembarking and drinks

TeresaN

Questions from a "Newbie" to cruising :-)

* Is there a breakfast on disembarking day on the ship?

* If you have no drink package: Which drinks can you get onboard the ship for free?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

* If you have no drink package: Which drinks can you get onboard the ship for free?

Yes, there is breakfast on the last morning. Both buffet and dining room.

Drinks with no extra charge: water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices with breakfast.

Yes. Normally the WJ is opened from 6-8:30 and the MDR is opened from 6:30 until 8AM.

You can get orange and apple juice in the morning for breakfast along with milk. During the day for lunch in the WJ and MDR it would be iced tea and lemonade coffee and hot tea. There is also flavored waters in the WJ for lunch.

Edited by cruisenfever

There is water in the mini fridge (Evian) but you have to pay for it. My husband and I tend to get our water from the cafe on the promenade and take it back to the rooms, or buy a 5 litre container at one of the ports and carry it back on to the ship. As for water on excursions, I can't help you with that but I'm sure someone else can advise.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Alohaaloha

Thanks for your answers!

Is some water in the cabin? Or the other way round: Where do you get water to take with you on excursions?

Excursions:

I like to take empty bottles on board with me. I fill them with the cold water from my ice bucket.

:)

I have seen bottles of water for sale by crew members either up by the Windjammer or somewhere along the route to the Gangway. I don't know the prices as I have never bought any. I usually use the melted icewater from my bucket in the cabin, like Merion Mom.

Denise

Free drinks

• Tap water ( For excursions pack a water bottle and just fill in your cabin rather that buying bottled water)
  • Milk
  • Tea ( Iced & Hot)
  • Coffee ( Just basic regular or decaf )
  • Lemonade
  • Flavored waters in the Windjammer ( Flavors and availability vary by ship )
  • Hot Chocolate ( Nestlé's instant Packets)
  • Juices from concentrate ( Breakfast only , Fresh Squeezed OJ is about $3.95)
  • Chocolate shake ( or as least that's what it's call in the MDR on the day the Chocolate Breakfast is offered )
  • Captains Party - Free Alcoholic and not alcoholic drinks are served .
  • Art Auctions - Free Cheap Champaign and punch are served
  • Sign up for the Meet & Greet for your cruise as sometimes free drinks are served . This varies greatly between ships.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Room service isn't open for breakfast on disembarkation (although they won't inform you of that and if you do happen to leave the menu out on your door, they will still take it as if they are open for breakfast)

Thanks for your answers!

Is some water in the cabin? Or the other way round: Where do you get water to take with you on excursions?

You can buy it onboard in the bottles or bring a bottle with you and fill it up prior to leaving the ship for your excursions.