Platinum laundry perk on the dawn

asand5554

Hoping that someone recently on the Dawn can tell me when the free laundry for platinum members was offered. Is it the day of the bag special, or can it be used any time? We sail this Friday (hopefully to Bermuda) and both DH and I are platinum. The chance to have laundry done may impact how/what I pack.

Thanks,

Margi

P.S. We are in a suite, if that matters.

Edited by asand5554

Thanks for the response. That could actually work for us - we could send our cooler weather clothes to be laundered when we get to warmer weather on Sunday (hopefully) and get it back for the return to cooler temps on Thursday.

Ours said one time, any day, per platinum member. Mark bag and receipt platinum. That said, it took 3 1/2 days to get it back. Just an fyi for planning.

3-1/2 days? Wow. I've never had it take more than 1-1/2 days. They must have been backed up on your cruise.

We're not Platinum (yet), but when we leave the bag of dirty laundry on the bed in the morning, the following evening it's back on the bed, laundered, folded, and in a wicker laundry basket. Sometimes they put my polo shirts on hangers, but sometimes not.

So, less than 36 hours. Every time. Without fail.

... it took 3 1/2 days to get it back. Just an fyi for planning.

After the 2nd day I'd be inquiring as to the whereabouts. 3.5 days makes me think it was misplaced.

You can mark on your laundry slip for Express Service. If it goes out early in the day, you might have it back that evening but next is more likely.

Can you request express service if using the platinum free laundry perk?

Edited by asand5554