Requesting a Table for 4????

Jdleong

How do you go about requesting a table for 4 in the MDR ?We have an 8:15 time and

we are two couples ( reservations are linked) and want to eat at a table of four.

How do I go about asking prior to sailing? Other cruise lines ask you at booking.

Your reservations are linked, they would either put you at a table for four right off, or at a table for 8 or 10. We have cruised with another couple and we automatically had a table for 4, we checked out our table number when we boarded(it will be on your sail and sign card). Check before asking the maitre'd when you board. Recently we have been cruising with anytime, and we dont mind being seated with stragers. It's just a meal, and we may make more friends?

How do you go about requesting a table for 4 in the MDR ?We have an 8:15 time and

we are two couples ( reservations are linked) and want to eat at a table of four.

How do I go about asking prior to sailing? Other cruise lines ask you at booking.

I do not know of anyway you can do this prior to sailing, except to go with Your time dining. When you have either early or late seating, its up to the MD how you are seated. I am sure the 4 of you will be together, but it could be at a table for 8 or 10. You should go to the dining room when you first board the ship and check your table. If you are not at a table for 4, you can make a request for change. Most of the time they can make a switch, but sometimes its not until the second night. If you do not wish to dine with others, you should really be using Your time dining, that way you can always eat at a table for 4 without an issue