I'm so EXCITED...And I just Can't hide it

RyanMFitz1

Jeez... now I'm going to have that song going through my mind all day. :)

A funny thing about planning a cruise well in advance: it seems like it's a long way off and then suddenly, the day is there and you wonder where the time went.

Have a great cruise!

Congratulations! I hope the port you sail from will allow the Captain to blow the horn. Some ports it is not allowed due to a noise ordinance. It is SO much fun to be up on deck feeling the excitement at sail away. This video is one I found on youtube. I have not heard a horn battle like this, but on our last sailing on the Grand Princess our horn got stuck for 10 minutes. It was hilarious!

It has been tradition for Captains to pay respects to each other and "Have a safe voyage" Of the two ships, the Junior Captain must be the last to blow the horn in respect for the Senior Captain.

You know something is Good when someone gets excited after 32 cruises!

Me too - But I have a LONG way to go to get to 33! It'll be great getting there. :)

So excited ... and while I am sure there are many others with way more than me, just booked my 43rd cruise for the spring. Have my 42nd coming up in December to help me quell my angst while I have to wait. I still get really excited about cruising, especially if they sail out of San Francisco!

So excited ... and while I am sure there are many others with way more than me, just booked my 43rd cruise for the spring. Have my 42nd coming up in December to help me quell my angst while I have to wait. I still get really excited about cruising, especially if they sail out of San Francisco!

My husbands father worked on building the Golden Gate Bridge. We sailed under it once and it was really a special moment.

Jeez... now I'm going to have that song going through my mind all day. :)

A funny thing about planning a cruise well in advance: it seems like it's a long way off and then suddenly, the day is there and you wonder where the time went.

Have a great cruise!

Song is now playing in my head as well!

Reserved ours over a year ago and you are absolutely right Pam about waiting, waiting and then poof! Oh boy, better hurry up and get ready! I'm starting to feel the pressure as ours is Nov. 8th.:eek:

Be prepared to have your socks blown off from the minute you board the Regal. Talking about ships horns, The Royal and Regal have a horn like no other. It plays the first 6 bars of the Love Boat theme. Hope you get to experience that. Oh, Yep I still get excited for every cruise I take and can not sleep the night before. But on the ship I sleep better then anywhere. Enjoy your cruise.