New Conflict with Dynamic Dining and Entertainment

rakes5

Dynamic dining might be wonderful - but making reservations is crazy. I booked first day it opened and I could not get ONE reservation for 6:00. However, the c/s rep said all the specialy restaurants have openings at 6:00. I did make one - but did the rest in the "free" restaurants for different times. Is this a ploy to gently persuade us to make more reservations in specialty to make more money.. Could they ALL be filled for 6 the first day opened - really??

Yes, to everything. They really blew it by using real people for beta testing everything. That seemed to be the cause of most of the problems since it removed all the good times before anything even opened.

We were part of the Beta test group and it was not exactly easy to get bookings done. Many times were not available for us. We got the impression that they rationed the time slots to the Beta group.

Our show times were adjusted by the 15 minutes also and it could cause us a bit of a problem. We may have to leave dinner early or possibly arrive at the dining room early and see what happens.

Edited by JMG

We may have to leave dinner early or possibly arrive at the dining room early and see what happens.

This reminds me - the reservations times didn't seem to matter much - we showed up 30 min early one night and were seated in about the same amount of time as when we showed up at the scheduled time on other nights.