Five guys vs guys burgers. You decide.

dettlja

Yeah, well, a lot of people also seem to like In N Out. Personally, In N Out is the one place that can make McDonalds look like the best gourmet restaurant on the planet.

As far as I know, I have never seen one of these on the East Coast.....always wanted to try one though. I do remember a chef stating on TV that it is his favorite as far as fast food hamburgers go....so I guess everything is subjective.

I really think a lot has to do with the roll/bun, toppings, etc. I mean, beef is beef, no?:D

As far as I know, I have never seen one of these on the East Coast.....always wanted to try one though. I do remember a chef stating on TV that it is his favorite as far as fast food hamburgers go....so I guess everything is subjective.

I really think a lot has to do with the roll/bun, toppings, etc. I mean, beef is beef, no?:D

One would think.

On national hamburger day, the guys from Smashburger were on one of the morning shows. It just looked so good. Have one close to me, closer than WC, FG, MD (but not BK).

So off I went. It was the first and last one I will ever have, as it was so over spiced. Also tried Steak and Shake, which was just tasteless.

In n Out.

Then it's all debating about who comes in 2nd place... :D

Totally agree: When we are in Arizona, Nevada or California it is my first place to stop. Sadly I can no longer eat the buns. :( However they will do a lettuce wrap for you if you order inside.

I have had Five Guys once but I have to say that most of the Guy's I've had on the ships are better. I have to go with a "Naked Guy" because the gluten free buns on Carnival are REALLY bad. Then again, most gluten free bread is "Really Bad".

Take care,

Mike

Gorgon Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas absolutely is.

Had one of those Ramsey Burgers in September this year in Las Vegas. It was terrible! Fell apart every time you picked it up to tyake a bite and lacked flavor. And the fries were just as bad. Didnt come close to the burgers and fries you get at the BLT in the Mirage.

The BurGR manager was very apologetic saying she was very sorry and gave me her card saying she would pick up the tab the next time we came in. No offer to pick up the tab for the meal we stopped eating after two bites. Several tables around us had the same reactions to the food as we did. My feeling is that Ramsey needs to stick to upscale dining since he cannot make a burger and fries worth a damn.