Which would you choose?

herdfans4

I had the same choice - I picked Indy because of Labadee. Love Labadee!

The Indy route is awesome, in my opinion - St. Marten, St. Kitts, San Juan, Labadee - 4 stops is really nice. All docks - no tenders.

Plus, it's an extra day.

Toddcan we are actually looking at the same sailing that you are on. We are going to cancel our norwegian epic western that week and do IOS instead. We really love st Martin. Can't wait to take boys to Maho to see the planes. Also boys loved labadee so we get labadee plus our favorite eastern stop. Should be fun! See you on board!

• 3 weeks later...

We are having a similar debate in our house.

Allure Eastern 7 day

Indy Eastern 8 Day

We've sailed on Allure and Freedom. We love the restaurants, Solarium and some of the amenities on Allure. We love the overall size of Freedom, people watching from Vintages on Freedom-class. What adds further debate is for the same money...Boardwalk balcony on Allure...Oceanview balcony on Indy. #firstworldproblems

We are having a similar debate in our house.

Allure Eastern 7 day

Indy Eastern 8 Day

We've sailed on Allure and Freedom. We love the restaurants, Solarium and some of the amenities on Allure. We love the overall size of Freedom, people watching from Vintages on Freedom-class. What adds further debate is for the same money...Boardwalk balcony on Allure...Oceanview balcony on Indy. #firstworldproblems

Have done Allure and the Indy 8 day twice. Although the Allure is unique, that extra day sure helps...I would pick Indy .. book Allure on board for later ;)