Fun Shops Pre-Cruise Favorites

winddawn

If you could receive a couple things from the Carnival Fun Shops, which are purchased online pre-cruise, what would those items be for your next Carnival cruise?

http://www.carnival.com/funShops/

I've noticed that Carnival has really expanded their offerings in the pre-cruise Fun Shops in the last year or so. Even though I've cruised Carnival for years, I'm really enjoying their new offerings.

I always like to preorder a few large bottles of water pre-cruise, but beyond that my favorites are red roses and Spumante sparking wine.

What are your favorites? What would make your day while you're cruising Carnival?

I guess I pass on most of the "previous" since I purchase Cheers as soon as I board the ship. But I do enjoy my sparkling wine early on to get my celebration off on the right foot. We all have our own way of getting our celebration started though! Isn't that what vacation is all about? :-) :-) It is fun to splurge some on vacation after working as hard as we do. Right??

We love to pick up a treat or two, like strawberries or fruit basket. We also previous our bottomless bubbles.

I prefer to stop at the "cafe" and get my strawberries there-- For some reason its cheaper $4 for 5.00

can you buy the soda card online?

Myself, I wouldn't buy food. I did put a bug in DH ear, hoping for some flowers. I am not holding my breath. :rolleyes: we did buy alcohol before but are buying cheers this time so no need.

I hope you get your flowers, kona! Does DH know what kind of flower is your favorite?

My parents are cruising today, and I ordered them a bottle of Spumante, and a fruit&cheese tray to be delivered tonight. I know they could easily go upstairs to get cheese and fruits, but I wanted them to not have to work for it. ;) Hopefully they enjoy it.

I just ordered the cooler with 4 beers, koozies, etc. and I had to agree the beers will only be consumed in the cabin. They sell bottles of beer all over the ship. Will they really know if hubby carries one out to the pool deck? I am a rule follower (he not so much, if at all!) and I don't want to start from minute one being aggravated if he wants to walk out with one.

We are flying down to JAX and I ordered a water package. I hate the water on the ship. and since I have to take my meds, it makes sense. What I would love to order is the Christmas Ornament and the rainbow sweatshirt. I did order some Cruise Cash too.:D

We are flying down to JAX and I ordered a water package. I hate the water on the ship. and since I have to take my meds, it makes sense. What I would love to order is the Christmas Ornament and the rainbow sweatshirt. I did order some Cruise Cash too.:D

I can appreciate the water purchase. I buy that too because I do not like the ship's water either. What is the Christmas Ornament and the rainbow sweatshirt?

Last cruise I got the Christmas ornament and a small Sushi platter.

The ornament is cute. I'm looking forward to hanging it on the tree.

The Sushi was pretty awful. Really the only terrible food I've ever had on Carnival.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got the "Sweet Honeymoon" package which includes room decorations and my new husbands' favorite cookies which are Macadamia Nut...he's cruise newbie as well so I thought it'd be nice to have a that surprise waiting for him once we get to our room. We're bringing my favorite, pink moscato with us to have in honor of our special occasion and still debating if we want to enjoy it on our own or at first nights' dinner. We get married and cruise in two weeks now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Got the "Sweet Honeymoon" package which includes room decorations and my new husbands' favorite cookies which are Macadamia Nut...he's cruise newbie as well so I thought it'd be nice to have a that surprise waiting for him once we get to our room. We're bringing my favorite, pink moscato with us to have in honor of our special occasion and still debating if we want to enjoy it on our own or at first nights' dinner. We get married and cruise in two weeks now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Congratulations, Terri! Best wishes on your wedding and honeymoon! And you are introducing your soon-to-be hubby to cruising at the same time. No doubt he'll be hooked, in more ways than one. LOL!

Have a great cruise and enjoy your honeymoon.