*Live From* My great Vacation

Ander026

Well everyone I am just about to leave the States as I make my way to Washington DC to Dubai. Had a nice visit with the Family in Rochester before we left this afternoon. It was nice and felt like fall during the last couple of days. I was able to get some nice pics while in town.

Well we are about to board the flight. Talk with everyone when I get to Dubai.

Well arrived at Dubai earlier today.

Very easy to get thru custom. We then went to our hotel the JW Marriot, where upon check in we received an upgrade to a suite.

After that we went to a late night dinner at Atmosphere which was in the Dubai's tallest building. Below are some of the pics I took before and during dinner.

Next up a 1/2 day in Dubai and then head to Perth tomorrow night.

IMG_0965_zps09a7dc8c.jpg

IMG_0967_zps814d6d8b.jpg

IMG_0968_zps79435d59.jpg

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone,

Well arrived in Perth yesterday and just relaxed and slept most of the afternoon and evening. Had a nice flight from Dubai to Perth. Also had no problems going thru Customs here as well.

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Perth.

IMG_1014_zps1d6ed09f.jpg

Today we are heading out to the Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour. Then relax this afternoon before heading out to the cruise ship tomorrow.

Hope that everyone has a great day today.

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone,

Well arrived in Perth yesterday and just relaxed and slept most of the afternoon and evening. Had a nice flight from Dubai to Perth. Also had no problems going thru Customs here as well.

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Perth.

IMG_1014_zps1d6ed09f.jpg

Today we are heading out to the Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour. Then relax this afternoon before heading out to the cruise ship tomorrow.

Hope that everyone has a great day today.

G'day to you too! :)

Good Evening to all from the Sea

Well sorry for the delay in Live Post's since the start of the cruise but the internet has been very spotty until now.

Well sailaway was great as we made our way to our first port of Esperance. At this port I did the 4X4 Lookout to Lookout tour, this was a great tour as we were taken around Esperance as a tour then went driving on the beach on up a rock structure that was very tall to get to the last look out.

For those that are looking for some pics, I still have to download to photobucket and with the way the net has been working it may take awhile.

Today was a sea day with some great relaxing activities. Tonight was 80's night up in the night club and it was great with some great music.

The Radiance is a great size ship. It feels like an upgraded Enchantment of where some of bars where located.

Well I have another day at sea before our next port of call. I will try and post tomorrow in the net allows me to.

Have a great evening everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Good Evening to all from the Sea

Well sorry for the delay in Live Post's since the start of the cruise but the internet has been very spotty until now.

Well sailaway was great as we made our way to our first port of Esperance. At this port I did the 4X4 Lookout to Lookout tour, this was a great tour as we were taken around Esperance as a tour then went driving on the beach on up a rock structure that was very tall to get to the last look out.

For those that are looking for some pics, I still have to download to photobucket and with the way the net has been working it may take awhile.

Today was a sea day with some great relaxing activities. Tonight was 80's night up in the night club and it was great with some great music.

The Radiance is a great size ship. It feels like an upgraded Enchantment of where some of bars where located.

Well I have another day at sea before our next port of call. I will try and post tomorrow in the net allows me to.

Have a great evening everyone.

Hope to read more soon.

• 2 weeks later...