Just back from Celebrity Summit - October 19 Repo cruise

MonaCK

The food tour through Flavors of San Juan, was this something you prebooked? Flying in for two nights in San Juan before November cruise but I don't want to commit to anything while in San Juan though very interested in this. Wondering if this something you can consider the day of and book locally?

I typically prebook stuff but don't want to do this for San Juan.

I did pre-book, but you might be able to book it day of. I had to do it on the website - but you might be able to call as well. They have a morning and an evening tour.

http://sanjuanfoodtours.com/

Hi, I was on the same cruise, but posted my review to the Member Reviews section. Like you, I had a great time. You know who was such a sweetie on this ship? Luigi the Activities Manager. And you have to admit, Qsine has the best food in the world. I wish I were there right now! You didn't mention Captain Demetrios Kafetzis, the funniest man on the seven seas!

Yes! The captain was -awesome-. :)

We were on the cruise right before you, and had the same problem. Never could win blackjack, and we generally do.

We also thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and echo many of your sentiments.

Hey we were alson on the same cruise. We felt on the $10 blackjack table they removed some picture cards from the shoe.

We will be on the 11/8 sailing. Do you remember what time people who are doing self disembark were allowed to leave? I am reserving a rental car and need to put a pick up time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were numbers 3 & 4 off the ship & were out of customs by 7:15...totally crazy...at the airport 7:35/7:40.

Cannot tell you how surprised we were on The Summit when we took the aft elevators down to Deck 3 and landed smack in the middle of a hallway of cabins (vs public space) on the Starboard side.... The hike from there to Guest Services (only midship) seemed quite long cause we were so disoriented.

That's because that area used to be open public space. As was the area on deck 11 where the new AQ cabins now are.

Hey we were alson on the same cruise. We felt on the $10 blackjack table they removed some picture cards from the shoe.

Nah, they didn't remove em, it's just the dealers got them all, along with an ace.:rolleyes: