Ncl epic spa?

millineumwoman

Just wondering if any recent epic cruisers whom have a spa room or bought the spa pass can tell me what color sticker you have on back of your card

If you have a spa room you get a flesh colored wrist band. Never purchased a pass but I assume you get the same band. No stickers on my room card.

If you have a spa room you get a flesh colored wrist band. Never purchased a pass but I assume you get the same band. No stickers on my room card.

Thanks for that info. We have our first spa room cruise (Epic) coming up, and I had read/viewed (maybe older youtube) that our room key was spa entrance also.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Had a spa mini suite and just got off ship Sun had beige wristband no sticker. When you walk in give key card at desk and they give you a spa key card and locker key to enter. When leaving exchange on way out. I noticed others w blue wristbands assumed these were people who bought the pass.

Had a spa mini suite and just got off ship Sun had beige wristband no sticker. When you walk in give key card at desk and they give you a spa key card and locker key to enter. When leaving exchange on way out. I noticed others w blue wristbands assumed these were people who bought the pass.

And, to try and thwart people who might pre-sticker, or re-use their bracelets, they also alternate the color of the wristbands, from week-to-week.

I've had 3 spa suites on Epic, and once had black on gold, and the other two times were gold on black wristbands.