Oasis Small Wonders

DEEDIA

I really enjoyed these on our Oasis cruise, along with much of the other artworks on board. At that time, they did an hour-long art tour that I went on, and it was well worth the time spent. We were disappointed that they had not followed through as well with the artworks on board Allure.

Have not been on oasis, but hubby and I spent a day on allure finding all of the small wonders. Think we walked close to 20 miles that day as we went from floor to floor one end to the other. Funny thing is not one RCL employee I asked had any clue what I was talking about when I asked about them.

Sent from my QMV7B using Forums mobile app

Yes you can collect the entire list of these amazing sights from Guest Services, we opted to try and find them under our own steam, 2 days of riding lifts walking stairs, forward, aft, port and starboard, before we had to resort to G.S for help. It was a rewarding self motivated exercise and defiantly worth the time.

So how many are there on Oasis?

I have a list, that I found at some point online, that lists 23 small wonder locations on the Oasis...however, 2 were listed as being mounted on the walls of the the Viking Crown Lounge - so I'm not sure if those are still there, or if they might have be removed (or possibly relocated) during the dry dock changes!

:rolleyes:

PCWalton1, it states on the Plaques 42 Small Wonders, I will tell you, they come in 3 different guises, we found 35 under our own steam, and 37 on the list, Viking Crown Lounge ones are missing, as stated they go from Deck 3 to the very TOP. We also wrote down what each one offered. Enjoy the search. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I was on the Oasis for the November 1, 2014 sailing. I was intrigued by them when I sailed the Oasis back in February. My wife says I became obsessed!

So this last cruise I tried to hunt them all down. I had asked at the art gallery if they had a list but they did not. I did not think of asking Guest Services.

In any case, I was able to find 36 of the 42. I took pictures and put them on a web page -- http://www.botos.com/small_wonders/

If anyone has the list from Guest Services, can you please post it or send it to me. Also if anyone has pictures of the 6 that I missed, I'd like to add them to they web page.

Thanks.

Michael.... mbotos@botos.com

Fantastic job Michael! Enjoyed looking at all your pictures and appreciate all the effort you put into posting all that information. I never had a list but I do remember one you missed that had ducklings. Wish I had a picture to share. Maybe someone else does.

Thanks again!

~ Judy