Drink package for med cruise

xrayvin

I am just wondering about the cost of the drink packages for a med cruise. I have seen the prices but they always have the * by them. *prices based for Caribbean cruises...*

Just wondering...is it more expensive if you are sailing from Europe?

On the longer cruises (13 days) can you still wait to purchase the program up until the last 4 days of your sailing?

I have done several searches to find these answers and finally broke down and decided to post my questions. I hope someone who has first hand experience will be able to reply!

Thank you!!!

I am just wondering about the cost of the drink packages for a med cruise. I have seen the prices but they always have the * by them. *prices based for Caribbean cruises...*

Just wondering...is it more expensive if you are sailing from Europe?...

Some European cruises have different drink menus with the gratuity already built in to the price of the drinks. In those cases, the drink package covers drinks up to $12 instead of $10.

Thanks for the replies.

I thought maybe with the longer cruises would need you to purchase the package with more days remaining. for a 7 day you can not have it for 3 days but for the 13 day you can be without the package for 9 days. I am glad to hear I can purchase it at the end when our sea days are!