Bungalows @ Princess Cays

walworthwall

Has anyone rented a private bungalow at Princess Cays, looking for some info, reviews or pictures. If its worth the money, any opinions will be appreciated.

To me it's not worth the money because it being a beach to begin with so why would anyone want to stay inside an small air conditioned shed I could never understand. You being from the UK might think the humidity is on the high side so you'll view it differently but it is Nov & the weather had cooled off considerable.

There are a few other perks thrown in with the bungalow but not enough to warrant the price- at least for me.

We booked a bungalow this past June and it was worth it to us. We were a party of 4; our 8 and 10 year old granddaughters, DH and myself. It was very hot and humid in June and the air conditioning was so appreciated. I don't know what the weather would be like in November.

Here's a brief description of our bungalow. Inside, there were several small shelves on the wall to store your gear (beach bag, camera, sun screen, etc.). You'll also have a small table with 4 chairs. Outside, in front of the bungalow are private loungers and towels. On the side of the bungalow is an open shower for washing off any sand you manage to collect. :D

Sorry I don't photos to share. Hopefully someone will post a few for you.

Edited by I object 2