Will the Miracle have a "family friendly" comedian?

MaiTaiMary

I can't find a copy of the Fun Times for our 7 day Mexican Riveria cruise.

Does anybody know if they will have a "family friendly" comedian?

Thanks. :)

The comedians will usually do a family friendly show early in the evening followed by an adult show later.

There are always family friendly comedy shows early in the evening. Those are followed by more adult shows.

Last year a mom made the mistake of bringing her obviously not adult children to the adult show and the comedian made a point of the fact.

I don't remember how old your children are and if they would be old enough to "get" the comedy even if it was family friendly.

I just got off the Miracle 3 weeks ago. I had my grandkids ages 13, 10 and 9 with me. We went to two of the family friendly shows. The laughter was kind of hit and miss. The 9 year old wanted to sit in the front row. I warned him he may have the comedian talking or teasing him. The comedian did include him in the show a couple of times and it was funny. One show was at 5 PM, so we went before dinner at 6PM. The other one was at 8PM after dinner.

They did on the Dream, early show and the MDR breakfast. For the Adult shows I didn't think they went too far over the line, but still Adult shows not for kids however.

Our second main musical show had to be cancelled on that cruise and the comedians put together a full family show with one day's notice, that was tremendous. They got a standing ovation for the entertainment. They really knew what kids like, some very mild bathroom humor, making fun of parents, etc.... I'm sure much had to do with a good show director.

Last year a mom made the mistake of bringing her obviously not adult children to the adult show and the comedian made a point of the fact.

Exactly. Bring your kids to the adult comedy show and be prepared to be made a fool of by the comedian. Our last cruise on the Pride, a couple thought it would be perfectly fine to bring their immature 13-year-old son with them. You could tell many in the room felt uncomfortable and the staff did not kick the kid out - so the comedian made sure to focus his set on sex and asked the parents of the kid a bunch of questions about their sex life.

My experience has been that the family friendly show is basically the same as the adults show but without F bombs every 3 words.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi