FOS Cruise Compass - Western Caribbean???

I am hoping to find somebody that has some cruise compasses for the Western Caribbean itinerary on Freedom of the Seas. The only ones I can find are a few years old and I would love something newer. We leave next week so I am hoping to find them soon. I would like the regular compasses as well as the info for kids. (I have kids ages 4, 7, 10, 12 & 13.)

If you need to email them, you can send them to tinabiesinger@yahoo.com or you can post a link here.

Thanks so much!!!

I found a review where the poster links to his flicker account and posts copies of the compass there. Here is the link http:// http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43784529 This was from an eastern cruise in August. Not sure if this is what you are looking for as you mentioned Western. Give thanks to the original poster.

-Sean

Edited by wilmingtech

Okay, I just sent everything. It was too much for bellsouth to send on one email, so they are divided into 3 emails. Coming from isaax99@bellsouth.net.

Two of the emails say #2 because I had trouble with one and forgot to change the subject. Let me know if any don't come through. And if anyone else wants the info, just post your email address. It's easier to do that then to load to photobucket and arrange (probably because I'm technically challenged, LOL).

Okay, I just sent everything. It was too much for bellsouth to send on one email, so they are divided into 3 emails. Coming from isaax99@bellsouth.net.

Two of the emails say #2 because I had trouble with one and forgot to change the subject. Let me know if any don't come through. And if anyone else wants the info, just post your email address. It's easier to do that then to load to photobucket and arrange (probably because I'm technically challenged, LOL).

Wow! Thank you for the details, mickev99! I love that dinner spreadsheet :D I would not say you are technically challenged at all!

We would love to have them also if not too much trouble. Going 12-7. Thanks in advance .

bntowe@gmail.com

Bob & Nancy The Villages Florida

Would also like to have these, please. cammy116@windstream.net. Thanks so much.

Sent to both of you, there are 4 emails. Let me know if you don't get them. Really easy to send now that they are set up!

Villager70, I see that you are doing Eastern on Indy in Jan. We are doing it in July, but a 7 day only, so it's a little different than yours. We'll be in San Juan at night, which is perfect because I want to do the Bioluminescent Bay. Still trying to figure out what to to in St. Kitts, I'm deciding between a few things.

I would also love a copy please! We leave on FOS next Sunday to the Western Caribbean - versus1023@nc.rr.com - thank you so much!

It sent the first two emails, but the second two keep bouncing back with the error

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.