FOS Cruise Compass - Western Caribbean???

I also called Dolphin Discovery and they booked the swim with manatees encounter. This was only offered if you called them!

Thanks.

So sorry, I just saw this today. I just sent to all that asked, let me know if I missed someone. There are 4 emails total.

Also check out this link. APDMOM does fantastic reviews, here are her compasses from Dec 2014 and her review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2137938

If that link doesn't work, scroll up and she's commented on here, and her links are in her signature.

Chukli, it sounds like you already got the dolphin excursion booked. I think I ended up doing an online chat with Dolphin Discovery and also got the manatee interaction. Basically you're in the water with a manatee and feed them lettuce and pet it. The dolphin thing was not to be missed, and definitely explore everything else that Chankanaab has to offer.

I wish my next cruise on Indy wasn't 5 months away!! And we're supposed to get more snow here tomorrow, I'll be dreaming of warm weather.

So sorry, I just saw this today. I just sent to all that asked, let me know if I missed someone. There are 4 emails total.

Also check out this link. APDMOM does fantastic reviews, here are her compasses from Dec 2014 and her review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2137938

If that link doesn't work, scroll up and she's commented on here, and her links are in her signature.

Chukli, it sounds like you already got the dolphin excursion booked. I think I ended up doing an online chat with Dolphin Discovery and also got the manatee interaction. Basically you're in the water with a manatee and feed them lettuce and pet it. The dolphin thing was not to be missed, and definitely explore everything else that Chankanaab has to offer.

I wish my next cruise on Indy wasn't 5 months away!! And we're supposed to get more snow here tomorrow, I'll be dreaming of warm weather.

Hello:

Yes, I did book with Dolphin Discovery. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the Cruise Compass (Western Carb) as the only one i could find online was for December 2014, and they had shorter days at port. I really hope that the onboard ship time at Cozumel is 6pm because i booked the 1pm (which means 2pm ship time) dolphin swim and i want to make it back before ship sails! My email address is seemarpatel71@hotmail.com

Would you happen to have the MDR Menu too?

Thanks for everything. Appreciate it.

Seema

Hello:

Yes, I did book with Dolphin Discovery. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the Cruise Compass (Western Carb) as the only one i could find online was for December 2014, and they had shorter days at port. I really hope that the onboard ship time at Cozumel is 6pm because i booked the 1pm (which means 2pm ship time) dolphin swim and i want to make it back before ship sails! My email address is seemarpatel71@hotmail.com

I sent 4 emails with compasses, menus, kids stuff, etc on feb 24th in the evening, did you not get them? They didn't bounce back so check your spam. They came from

isaax99@bellsouth.net. Let me know.

• 4 weeks later...