Carnival Australia - vaccinations

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has been on the carnival spirit/legend to noumea, lifou and mare. I am just wanting to know if you had to provide proof of vaccinations while boarding the ship or getting onto the islands. I have had my vaccinations but don't have any history of them and can't remember where I had them done. I'm a little worried i won't be allowed on the cruise or the islands without evidence :/ thanks!

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has been on the carnival spirit/legend to noumea, lifou and mare. I am just wanting to know if you had to provide proof of vaccinations while boarding the ship or getting onto the islands. I have had my vaccinations but don't have any history of them and can't remember where I had them done. I'm a little worried i won't be allowed on the cruise or the islands without evidence :/ thanks!

As far as I know the only vaccination that is required for travel in this part of the world is Yellow Fever and that is only if you are coming from a country with a Yellow Fever outbreak. I have never heard of vaccinations being checked for any travellers in the South Pacific.

you dont need any vaccinations for the islands so you'll be ok

Never heard of anyone from Aus being asked.being asked

No Vacs needed

BUT :

From experience

Load up on vitamins before and during cruise : multivitamin & vitamin c. 2000 odd people including kids on board = germs

and nothing worse than coming down with a cold/flu 72hr into your cruise from some snotty kid/adult who sneezes your way or picking up bugs from rails !

ENJOY !

Recently traveled on Spirit - any further questions fire away !!