Hair Dryers no longer provided?

cheriberi

I bring hair tools & various chargers for electronics. we've never had an issue but after reading reports of other cruise lines confiscating surge suppressors/power strips (see below) wouldn't leave mine out in view when leaving our cabin.

Did a search here but didn't see any relevant posts, figured as good as place as any to ask...will we run this risk of the product below being removed from our cabin on our upcoming cruise?

372.jpg

We have always taken the same adapter , it is very small & never had a problem

Edited by If only

I travel with a carry on full of electronics, chargers, surge protectors, GPS, Computers, tablets, phones and wires. My DW says that if your cabin lights dim, it means I'm recharging my toys. The desk in our cabin always has multiple devices being charged....left out in plain sight. I have never had anything even looked at boarding the ship or in the cabin, nor any security issues. I used to carry the belkin multi charger shown, however I have changed to an Anker 40W charger which can charge multiple devices at full power, vs the belkin. Don't confuse USB charging ports with full power charging. It also has a separate cord to the outlet so I don't have to worry if the belkin will fit or stay in the outlet. Highly recommended.

Thanks ghstudio....just the thing for my DH's Christmas stocking.