Breakaway Aft Penthouse. Woo Hoo

keep on cruisin

Just bumped up to aft penthouse 9916 on Breakaway from forward facing for only $100.00 total.:)

Can't wait until Sunday to see that huge balcony, and the look on DW and DS faces when they realize we are not in the mini suite we originally booked.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

Fantastic deck space for your balcony . . . a great view of Miss Liberty on your departure . . . and perfect location for viewing the NYC skyline on your early morning arrival back 'home'. Enjoy!!

Agreed!!! ;) :D

Here are photos of our cabin (9316) on the Breakaway. You do not need a fb account to see the pictures. <3 the balcony. Nothing like breakfast out there on a sea day!! :D

Agreed!!! ;) :D

Here are photos of our cabin (9316) on the Breakaway. You do not need a fb account to see the pictures. <3 the balcony. Nothing like breakfast out there on a sea day!! :D

Thank you.

Did you have any of the soot issues I have seen talked about?

And do you recall if there was power outlets by the bedside tables for a cpap.

Thank you.

Did you have any of the soot issues I have seen talked about?

And do you recall if there was power outlets by the bedside tables for a cpap.

We had some soot collect - but not enough that caused any issue. Kinda goes with being in the back - IMHO - no matter what ship we are on. Soot is a non issue for us. ;)

Yes...there we outlets on each side of the bed - if I remember correctly. I know we charged phone and kindles on the nightstands!

We had some soot collect - but not enough that caused any issue. Kinda goes with being in the back - IMHO - no matter what ship we are on. Soot is a non issue for us. ;)

Yes...there we outlets on each side of the bed - if I remember correctly. I know we charged phone and kindles on the nightstands!

Thanks. Still trying to figure out how to capture the moment of wife and son finding out about the change without making8ng them suspicious. I don't usually have phone or camera out while walking in. And they will know as soon as we go to check in and are told to go to the haven check in

I am in your room as I type. GREAT room! Worth every penny. A tiny bit of soot at the very corner of the patio on the floor nothing you'd even notice if I hadn't seen it mentioned here before. Bed is super comfy. Set up with extra bath is great with a teen. Tub and shower is amazing!

Yes, outlets by both nightstands.

Sister is in a forward. Very nice but nowhere near as nice at the aft.

I am in your room as I type. GREAT room! Worth every penny. A tiny bit of soot at the very corner of the patio on the floor nothing you'd even notice if I hadn't seen it mentioned here before. Bed is super comfy. Set up with extra bath is great with a teen. Tub and shower is amazing!

Yes, outlets by both nightstands.

Sister is in a forward. Very nice but nowhere near as nice at the aft.

Very nice to hear.

What do you think of the butler and concierge? If I recall you are new to the suite life also. Remind them for me my wife is allergic to Red flowers. Just kidding. I already told the pre Concierge staff since I think I read omewhere the6 have fresh flowers in the suite.