Just booked the Jade ...Greece/Croatia and turkey June 6, 2015 !!!

pattymo

Initially was looking at the splendor of the seas but due to no balcony or outside cabins left , my sights turned to the Jade...I hope I made the right decision....my only NCL cruise was on the Norway around 1980 or 1981.. So NCL is a unfamiliar product to me . Any thoughts or encouragement that the correct decision was made. How is NCL for single mid 20's ( my kids) .we booked 2 side by side balcony cabins. Do the balcony dividers open?? Thanks for any replies

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We did the exact same cruise in 4/2012 perfect weather all the way.

Highlights, the ship is in good shape and has Hawaillian theme throughout.

Croatia Croatia Croatia just stunning.

The highlight of this cruise is the sail away through the Grand Chanel and the return sail by, because the canal is very narrow and becausyour up high if you go to aft ship you get 180 degree view with tremendous Kodak moments.

This was without a doubt our most memorable cruise. The islands are just amazing.

On a side note If your going off ship at Santorini give yourself lots of time if your take the funicular back down as the line ups are quite long especially if there are a lot of ships in port and it will be extremely hot while waiting.

On a side note If your going off ship at Santorini give yourself lots of time if your take the funicular back down as the line ups are quite long especially if there are a lot of ships in port and it will be extremely hot while waiting.

The 6th June 2015 sailing does not go anywhere Santorini.It is Venice; Dubrovnik; Athens (Piraeus); Ephesus (Kusadasi); Split; Venice

The 6th June 2015 sailing does not go anywhere Santorini.It is Venice; Dubrovnik; Athens (Piraeus); Ephesus (Kusadasi); Split; Venice

From what I see on 14 day Med cruise 6/6/2015 it stops in Santorini Tues 6/16/2015

Well interesting that NCL does not show Santorini but a big on line vacation site shows what I posted above.

Edited by Ilovesailing

Thanks for the replies. As far as the price. I was able to get a good price on 2 balcony cabins thru a group price the TA had plus OBC .The biggest expense is airfare for 4 people about 33% more than the cruise itself. It's only money. As long as you have your health, that's what counts

Sent from my iPhone using Forums