My time dining

kookie58

MTD is the best. You just make a reservation and you arrive a couple of minutes early. You tell them your room number and they will seat you.

If you like the table and time you can make a standing reservation and come back every night at the same time. You wi probably have the same waiter which is nice.

"Half of a DINK and proud of it!."😜

We're sailing on reclaim and chose my time dining.

Will we have assigned seating in the main dining room?

No. You will have to make reservations for every night, or just show up like you would go to a restaurant at home.

Editing: you may request a table for you only, or to share a table with another couple or group.

Edited by Dayenu

I did My Time Dining last month on RC, we requested to have the same waiter on our 2nd night and for the rest of our trip, we sat in the same area, switching between 2 different tables and always had same waiter. It was great. I requested My Time Dining for my next cruise in 5 weeks!

No, Your table will be different every night. It is no different than going to your local restaurant to be seated,:o

Depends......on the GOS 2 weeks ago, we had the same table every night. We didn't even request it, just told the maitre d' we would be happy where ever he put us.

• 3 weeks later...