Marina room reccomendation B1-4

515kitty

I notice there seems to be no explanation to what might to be a request for the best room in the class of B1-B4 on the ship Marina. I notice there are ones that have more deck space than other rooms is this the way to go? Help

Edited by 515kitty
bold print

I notice there seems to be no explanation to what might to be a request for the best room in the class of B1-B4 on the ship Marina. I notice there are ones that have more deck space than other rooms is this the way to go? Help

The extended balcony is very nice. We had one on our South America cruise. B1 & B2 cabins are more mid ships which is an advantage if you are concerned there may be a little rocking and rolling or you prefer to be more equi-distant from the forward and aft elevators.

Was looking for some whom could recommend an exact room. A few cruise ago I was looking for a cabin on a cruise line and by the friendly help found a cabin that had a few extra sq ft. and extra balcony. Think I will go for sure on the extended balcony as I am away out from my booking.

All the A1 through A4 and B1 through B4 cabins are identical except for location on the ship and the few B3 cabins that have the extended decks. Few of us would have the trepidation to recommend a specific cabin because everyone's needs and desires are so different. By choosing a cabin with an extended deck, you will be getting the one thing (other than location and category A perks) that sets them apart. I think that's a wise decision, even though I personally didn't care for the long yet narrow deck (that's what I meant about personal differences - most love the deck).

We always go for 7008 or 7009 (B3, but used to be B4 up until just recently). They have an extended balcony that cuts at a 45 degree angle. We prefer them because you don't have the "tunnel vision" of the more forward extended balconies. Really nice views looking aft. They go fast! We've been lucky to get one in the Baltics this July, and also for our upcoming Aus/NZ in February. But we booked very early.

Edited by corpkid

We had 7114 extended balcony

You are overlooked but it did not bother us

If you do a search here I did post some photos a while back

I do not think there are any cabins in that Cat that are different sizes

We had 7114 extended balcony

You are overlooked but it did not bother us

If you do a search here I did post some photos a while back

I do not think there are any cabins in that Cat that are different sizes

Is that to me, LHT28? Because if so, I can promise you they have B3 in the front the ship that are extended. If not, I'm not reading this conversation correctly :)

Is that to me, LHT28? Because if so, I can promise you they have B3 in the front the ship that are extended. If not, I'm not reading this conversation correctly :)

It was to the OP or anyone interested in extended balcony cabins

Not sure what you are on about

yes there are extended balcony cabins near the front & in the aft section ...just check the deck plans for cabin numbers

Lyn

It was to the OP or anyone interested in extended balcony cabins

Not sure what you are on about

yes there are extended balcony cabins near the front & in the aft section ...just check the deck plans for cabin numbers

Lyn

Just a misunderstanding... :)

Was looking for some whom could recommend an exact room. A few cruise ago I was looking for a cabin on a cruise line and by the friendly help found a cabin that had a few extra sq ft. and extra balcony. Think I will go for sure on the extended balcony as I am away out from my booking.

We had cabin #7111 which is the first of the aft extended balconies- open on 2 sides. I would definitely book again:)

Ask for the loungers.

b_084548.jpg