AMC channel on NA?

AACJ

Does anyone know if AMC is one of the channels available on the TV's in the cabins or in any restaurants or bars on the NA? My wife and I like to watch one of the shows on this channel and would rather see it "live" as opposed to coming home and watching from our DVR.

We're leaving in two days!

Don't think so..

In 2010 "Copper10-8" posted all the T^V channels in his post No. 2 on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1214211&highlight=tv+channels

Then in July 2014 in his post No. 12 he mentioned that FOX was added..

Looks like to me that only CNN, ESPN, TNT & FOX are on HAL's ships..[

Hopefully Copper 10-8 or another HAL employee will see this thread & post on it..

Enjoy your cruise..

/SIZE]

Edited by serendipity1499

Does anyone know if AMC is one of the channels available on the TV's in the cabins or in any restaurants or bars on the NA? My wife and I like to watch one of the shows on this channel and would rather see it "live" as opposed to coming home and watching from our DVR.

We're leaving in two days!

Walking Dead? :eek: :eek: :D

Walking Dead? :eek: :eek: :D

Why yes. Yes it is. My wife and I rented a cabin in Northern Virginia to do a few wine tastings (okay, a bunch of wine tastings), and the only TV they had was Netflix and the only thing available was The Walking Dead. We watched the first 4 episodes the first night, a few more the next night then rented Season 1, 2 and 3 from the library. We have been watching it after that.

Why yes. Yes it is. My wife and I rented a cabin in Northern Virginia to do a few wine tastings (okay, a bunch of wine tastings), and the only TV they had was Netflix and the only thing available was The Walking Dead. We watched the first 4 episodes the first night, a few more the next night then rented Season 1, 2 and 3 from the library. We have been watching it after that.

My wife and I drove up to Orlando last week to attend Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights event. We went specifically to go to the Walking Dead section and it was well worth it. They had great recreations of the prison and of Sanctuary with walkers coming up to you around every corner. My wife screamed pretty much non stop through the whole thing, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you recall the episode called "30 Days Without an Accident" but.....Rick was venturing out from the prison scouting for food. He ran into an Irish lady who said she and her husband were on their to Acapulco for their honeymoon. While at the Atlanta airport for their layover, all hell broke loose. Her husband had turned already and she was looking for food for him when she ran into Rick. Rick asked her if she saw the African sculptures in the airport, she said yes. He asked her what her favorite was and she said the "Leap Frog" sculpture was. On our March cruise, while in the Atlanta airport, we actively seeked out this sculpture, and found it (see the attached pic). It was between terminal T and A in the tunnel.

uploadfromtaptalk1416434854901.jpg.36d96c70e8d4ae6c67170dbca2625678.jpg

Edited by AACJ

My wife and I drove up to Orlando last week to attend Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights event. We went specifically to go to the Walking Dead section and it was well worth it. They had great recreations of the prison and of Sanctuary with walkers coming up to you around every corner. My wife screamed pretty much non stop through the whole thing, lol.

That would have been great to see! There is a google map of actual filming locations for the Walking Dead, we are going to plan out a trip to Atlanta in 2015 to hopefully see some of the locations. If they are filming, we would also like to be one of the zombies, but that would be hard pressed to get through the auditions.

I posted a picture above this post, thought you might find it interesting.

[size="3"

Looks like to me that only CNN, ESPN, TNT & FOX are on HAL's ships..[

/SIZE]

Almost a good reason not to cruise on HAL except that never watch TV while on a cruise - hardly ever watch it at home.

Could they have picked 4 or the worse channels on TV if they set out the worse? I doubt it.

DON