Check Your Miracle Itinerary!

Taters

A poster on our roll call for our upcoming Mexico cruise alerted us tonight that the 11/29/2015 itinerary has been changed! I looked up my reservation and there it was, instead of going to Cabo after we're in Puerto Vallarta, we will now be in Cabo before we go to PV. And has there been any communication from Carnival about this change? NO.

Why is it I always hear it first on Cruise Critic? This is one thing I do love about this site!

Cheers,

Taters

A poster on our roll call for our upcoming Mexico cruise alerted us tonight that the 11/29/2015 itinerary has been changed! I looked up my reservation and there it was, instead of going to Cabo after we're in Puerto Vallarta, we will now be in Cabo before we go to PV. And has there been any communication from Carnival about this change? NO.

Why is it I always hear it first on Cruise Critic? This is one thing I do love about this site!

Cheers,

Taters

Not the 11/29/2015 sailing. Sorry for the error.

Taters

We are on the 11/29/14 trip and I received an email this morning regarding the itinerary change. I called the customer support line and was told I had to email the excursion desk to inquire about the activity we booked in Cabo. Apparently, they don't have a phone number and only respond the email. The email address is: shoreexcursions@carnival.com

So instead of a morning activity, it looks like it will be an afternoon activity, as long as the tour group can accommodate the changes in time and day of the tour. Since we will be in the water, that works out great for us. I just hope we still have time to hit Cabo Wabo before we have to be back on board. We lose about an hour or maybe an hour and a half on shore due to this change.